- Walk the beaches; look for fossils, sea shells, driftwood.
- Photograph sea life, huge green trees, storm-tossed waves.
- Tour the Makah Indian Cultural Center; see ancient artifacts from an archaeological dig.
- Stand on the cliff at the "Beginning of the World and watch" (Cape Flattery).
- Stroll through the world famous Olympic Rain Forest.
- Hike the Lake Ozette trails to ocean beaches.
- Charter a deep sea or river fishing trip.
- What about that book you've been meaning to start or finish?
Here are some links to area attractions and Olympic National Park.
|Informative Links To Area Information
Recreation in the area
Ruby Beach on the Pacific Coast
Photo by Phil Greenspun